Disclosure: I could also be compensated by way of the hyperlinks clicked on this article. The opinions expressed are my very own and stand by my suggestions. Please learn my disclaimer for more information.
Webinars are a preferred technique to promote objects on-line. Not solely ClickMeeting not solely means that you can create stay webinars however means that you can scale webinars by automating them.
Table of Contents
ClickMeeting is a web based assembly and webinar service that was created in 2011. It was based by Simon Grabowski with workplaces in Poland.
The pricing of ClickMeeting is fairly good and one of many least expensive webinar platforms. The largest limitation with ClickMeeting is their lack of integrations. Sure, you should utilize Zapier however would like a tighter integration with extra electronic mail advertising software program.
Professionals and Cons
- Straightforward-To-Use — It is simple to create conferences and webinars.
- Paid Occasions — You possibly can supply occasions which can be paid
- Automated Webinars — Automate your webinars from present stay webinars.
- Whiteboard — You are able to do ad-hoc displays and markup present slides.
- Cannot disguise chat performance — Whereas it may be closed the chat field is at all times displayed.
- Separate app for screensharing — You want an utility as an utility to share a display screen.
- 3 Webinars Varieties and a pair of Assembly Occasions — ClickMeeting not solely have webinar choices however you may create stay conferences as nicely with their plans.
- Many Chat Choices — With automated webinars you may reasonable the chat or reply attendee questions later.
- Cellular Apps For Hosts — You possibly can create an occasion anyplace you’ve gotten your cell phone.
- Fb Live and YouTube Live — You possibly can stream your webinar on both social media platform.
- Polls and Surveys — Get attendee suggestions to verify your webinar is on level.
- Toll-Free Dial-in Numbers — For attendees who can’t get Web entry, ClickMeeting provides toll-free numbers to dial into your webinar.
|Options||Live Plan||Automated Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|Recording Storage||6 hours||10 hours||10 hours|
|File Storage||1 GB||2 GB||2 GB|
|20 Attendees||$30/mo||$45/mo||contact gross sales|
|50 Attendees||$45/mo||$55/mo||contact gross sales|
|100 Attendees||$79/mo||$95/mo||contact gross sales|
|500 Attendees||$179/mo||$229/mo||contact gross sales|
|1,000 Attendees||$309/mo||$359/mo||contact gross sales|
ClickMeeting’s pricing is likely one of the less complicated webinar companies listed right here and one of many least expensive. You may have your selection of two plans: stay or automated. Second is the extra attendees to your webinar, the extra you pay. It’s that straightforward.
You can begin with as few as 10 attendees on the lowest pricing as proven above. Although it’s the identical value at 10 attendees. The attendee possibility could be very versatile. Within the pricing desk above I don’t present each possibility and solely particular attendee value factors.
As you want extra attendees, you pay extra.
The Enterprise plan is de facto for giant digital occasions since it might host 10,000 attendees.
ClickMeeting has a 30-Day Free Trial. No bank card is required to check their service.
In case you are on the lookout for a service the place you may create webinars shortly, then ClickMeeting is an possibility you must take into account. Although I personally desire different choices for automated webinars.